What are High Stakes Casinos?
High stakes casinos, to put it simply, are online casinos that specialize in high wagers. Just because a casino is high stakes doesn’t mean that you can’t bet smaller amounts. You don’t have to been filthy rich to play at highest limit online casinos and slots, but it certainly helps.
You definitely don’t want to play in one unless you’re planning on winning or losing a serious amount of money.
There is no fixed limit for high stakes. It depends on what type of game you're playing and at which gambling site. However, the magic number is often around $1.000 on a single bet. This is a nice and round figure and any single bets above this betting limit is probably considered high stakes online by most people.
Not all online gambling sites accept high stakes bets so have a look at our list of casinos that do. Also, check out our walk through of USA VIP casinos! If you enjoy high stakes casino games and table games, you will probably also qualify as a VIP customer at the high roller casinos.
How We Rank the Best High Stakes Casinos in USA
No limit and high stakes casinos require high wagers. Therefore, you should have a huge bankroll to play most of the games such casinos offer. In fact, it should be no surprise to find titles with minimum wagers set at thousands of dollars.
That means you can either win or lose big. So, it is important to be sure of, among other things, whether the casino will pay up if you win. Here is how we rank the best high stakes casinos in USA.
- License and regulations – The casino must have a license from a trusted casino licensing and regulatory authority. Licensing involves gambling terms and conditions. So, a high stakes casino with a license commits to operating by the laid terms and conditions.
- Safety and security – Your security is vital while playing at an online casino. We have heard of cases where players got hacked and lost their hard-earned cash. Therefore, an ideal no limit casino should have a cybersecurity solution like SSL to protect your confidential data from hackers.
- Trustworthy and reputation – We assess the casino’s reputation by looking at player reviews. A high stakes casino with multiple complaints and accusations leveled against it by players raises a red flag.
- Number and variety of games – The casino should have a vast range of popular casino games. The number of titles available should also be sufficient to allow you the freedom to try out as many games as you wish.
- User experience (app) – The platform should be user-friendly. That means you should be able to navigate it with much ease. It is even much better when there is a native app you can install on your mobile device.
- Casino bonuses and promotions – You expect a high stakes casino to return a favor after funding your account and playing for real money. We highly recommend casinos that give players some casino bonuses and other perks through promotions.
- Loyalty & reward program (VIP) – Player loyalty should never go unrewarded, especially when placing huge bets often. So, your preferred no limit casino should have a VIP reward program where players receive more benefits.
- Customer service – The casino should have customer service to answer your questions and address your complaints. What’s more, the service should be readily available.
Highest Limit Online Casinos and Slots
The highest limit online casinos and slots, and even high stakes sites with roulette and blackjack, offer spectacular welcome bonuses. Again, they are geared towards players that are willing to deposit large sums money. A typical casino might offer $1000 or so for a deposit bonus.
Anything beyond that is rare. However, a high stakes casino will offer upwards of $10,000. It’s a big leap from normal to high stakes. We’re talking about $100 per hand at table games and $5 per slot spin, minimum. This is no longer casual fun. This is where career gamblers play.
High Stakes and No Limit Sites with Roulette and Blackjack
It’s not just slots, either. High stakes and no limit websites with roulette and blackjack are just common, if not more so. There are poker games where you can’t even sit at the table unless you have at least $20,000.
As a general rule of thumb, don’t bother even looking at a high stakes casino unless you have five figures to deposit. If you do have the money, however, these casinos operate just like any others.
They offer great bonuses, VIP programs, and more of the promotional stuff that makes people love online casinos. Don't forget to check out our coverage of USA live casinos.